One of the prevalent HR Automation system is the ERP HR module implementation. While the system has a wide application in a large enterprise but SMEs find it tricky and difficult to implement and maintain. The ERP disadvantages are:
- Data Customization
- Business Process Re-engineering to fit the ERP system diverts focus from other critical areas.
- Expensive and many SMEs can’t afford it.
- High costs of maintenance and upgradation.
- Unnecessary dependencies with other departments
- Extensive training requirements take resources from daily operations.